Wendy Rulnick's Discussions (1,171)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Lynn, I would get another buyer asap at the approved price. If the BPO time period h…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 2, 2009 to What do I do? BOA approved Short Sale yet no Buyer.

15 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Marcelo Da Silva

"Hi Jeff - Congratulations! Questions: What was hardship? Was there "income"- reason…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Oct 16, 2009 to closed a BofA short sale today in Panama City Beach,FL

4 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Very interesting. No hardship letter..... "

Wendy Rulnick replied Oct 13, 2009 to Submitted my first 2 short sales that will be handled thru REO Trans today.

21 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

"Jeff, I agree, another way for the system to slow down. A human intervention step ne…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Oct 13, 2009 to Submitted my first 2 short sales that will be handled thru REO Trans today.

21 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

"Bank of America may still proceed with the foreclosure while processing the short sa…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Oct 5, 2009 to Anyone having BOA continues with Trustee Sale Date-even when they are saying no date will be set while Short Sale is in process?

10 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Klein

"Lynn - I have heard of such ridiculum!! Sounds like a LAZY negotiator... I would get…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Sep 26, 2009 to Short Sale approved but not entire County taxes

5 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Laurel Starks

"Gosh, I want the email, too!"

Wendy Rulnick replied Sep 15, 2009 to Bank of America Contact from Short Sale Superstars

12 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Ginny Krause

"Weird. I've talked to them twice today with no such request! Maybe this is part of t…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Sep 11, 2009 to Authorization to Release information

14 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Pineda

"Hi MeLisa.... They usually will not pay home warranty, as is, yes... Buyer can do th…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Sep 10, 2009 to Just Reviewed the BOA Approval Letter posted here

4 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

"They may publish that, but I have never once seen it enforced or requested."

Wendy Rulnick replied Sep 9, 2009 to Please include this in your listing contract?

5 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Bryant Tutas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************