All Discussions Tagged 'short' (95)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good News from Bank of America

I have been working on a short sale for a couple of months and of course from the beginning we've asked Bank of America for a full waiver o…

Started by Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI

7 May 3, 2011
Reply by Lillie Handy Dominguez

B of A have a cash offer and won't postpone this Friday's Trustee Sale

I have been working with BofA for the past month on a cash transaction and a trustee sale date of this Friday. I am being told that they wo…

Started by Randy Randolph

6 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Randy Randolph

Another one saved from the dreaded "F" word. foreclosure. Closed an FHA short sale today

We are happy to announce that another homeowner was saved from foreclosure with an FHA preforeclosure (short) sale! Mortgage balance:$208,0…

Started by Jeff Payne

5 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Michael Schneider

BoA helping agents to understand the process of a short sale.

I just like to share with you this link... https://realestateagent.bankofamerica.com/default.aspx. BOA just decided to put out information…

Started by Donna Paul

0 Feb 23, 2011

Anyone having BOA continues with Trustee Sale Date-even when they are saying no date will be set while Short Sale is in process?

Even updates via phone are not showing trustee sale notice, but it is there..I ck w/title & records. Now I have them tell me ....zip,ze…

Started by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

10 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Klein

Rumor New BOFA Website

I hear that Bank of America will start a new website where we can upload our own packages?

Started by Wendy Rulnick

3 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Help! AZ Trustee Sale date is 10 days away and we JUST got the listing!

Any suggestions regarding how to get the TS date postponed in such a short time period with no offer when we don't even have the seller's f…

Started by Jessica Sulliman

5 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Pacita C Dimacali

NO TAXES

Hello, I just have to ask this question even though I know the answer. Has anyone ever closed a short sale with the owner having not did hi…

Started by Diana L Brandi

5 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

Does anyone have experience with BANK OF NEW YORK as a second-lien holder?

If you do, please post a comment summarizing anything you have learned about dealing with them as a second - especially with BofA as servic…

Started by Jim Hale

0 Nov 27, 2010

How likely will I get 3 extra days from BofA/Fannie Mae to close?

We finally got approval with 4 days to close the short sale before the original foreclosure auction sale date. BofA/Fannie Mae extended the…

Started by Shari P

9 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Shari P

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************