All Discussions Tagged 'PNC' (10)

← Back to PNC Bank
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1st and 2nd with PNC

The property went to foreclosure sale in 8/20/15. Michigan is a redemption state so we have 6 months from 8/20/15 to complete the short sal…

Started by Ashley Den Uyl

1 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Sandy Hermes

Help!!! Need PNC Contacts

Hello everyone.  I have a last minute short sale i'm trying to get postponed.  The sale date is this Wednesday, yes, 4/8.  It's FHA.  Norma…

Started by Allan Robinson

3 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Allan Robinson

VA loan with PNC Bank

The seller is a veteran. I have been working on this file for about 8 months and have gotten no where. PNC Bank ordered a VA appraisal on t…

Started by Ashley Den Uyl

0 Feb 17, 2014

PNC States they need 2nd lienholder approval letter to initiate the file?

Does anyone have any experience with PNC Bank? I have turned in a complete short sale package only to be told that they need the 2nd approv…

Started by Shane Blondin

3 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Shane Blondin

PNC 2nd need escalation #

I have a very unique situation.  Chase is the 1st and the ex-wife is the only borrower on the loan.  PNC is the 2nd and the ex-husband is t…

Started by Suzanne Kensington

7 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

PNC Won't Even Look at my Complete Short Sale Pkg because the TS date is too close! HELP!

Anyone have any contacts at PNC or any suggestions? I am hitting a brick wall, even with 'escalation'.  Fannie Mae is the Investor.  Thanks…

Started by Jessica Sulliman

2 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Jerry A Cook

PNC Second Lien

Has anyone had success with a 2nd with PNC lately? I have a $350,000 HELOC 2nd which they offered to settle for $100k.  Chase (1st lien) is…

Started by Colin Delaney

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by susan ellen

Does anyone have any executive office contacts at PNC?

Hi, Does anyone have any executive office contacts at PNC? I'm trying to escalate a file and my "guessed at" emails have bounced back. Any…

Started by Shannon Jones

3 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by John Bell

Help Regarding PNC 2nd used as purchase money

Hey Guys,  I have a client looking to do a short sale.  They have 1st with B of A and the Second is with PNC.  The PNC loan was used as pur…

Started by Mike Schude

0 Feb 10, 2011

PNC 2nd loan and BK and now short sale

I have a client whose 1st is BofA and 2nd is national city (now PNC) Client did BK on both a year ago. She literally begged BofA to take ba…

Started by Terry L. Osburn

3 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Terry L. Osburn

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************