CJ Wright's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Danny, Can you break that down in Southern English for us poor, slower agents in…"

CJ Wright replied Jul 1, 2010 to I know who the back investor is...Now what?

6 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Corinn

"Mike, each situation is viewed thru multiple filters (homesteaded property, owner oc…"

CJ Wright replied Jun 29, 2010 to Re: If the homeowner is financially unable to contribute then a letter of explanation will need to be uploaded in Equator

3 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Lisa Lucas, CRS, CDPE

"Same experience here. I finally had to contact the investor to get movement (that af…"

CJ Wright replied Jun 26, 2010 to Does June 30 mean anything to BAC?

3 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Roger waldersen

"Yes, William. I started seeing this last Friday. One file I called on the customer n…"

CJ Wright replied Jun 10, 2010 to BoA short sale processing regressing?

2 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Rachel Diedrich

"Too many unknowns to really hazard an opinion. It could be days, or it could take mo…"

CJ Wright replied Jun 3, 2010 to Forclosure Auction Was Held Just prior to Short Sale Offer Being Submitted !!

8 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Stephen Shafer

"I think you are going to have to wait for the REO...."

CJ Wright replied Jun 3, 2010 to Forclosure Auction Was Held Just prior to Short Sale Offer Being Submitted !!

8 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Stephen Shafer

"You ROCK even more!!!"

CJ Wright replied May 29, 2010 to Bank of America Short Sale approved and closed

6 May 30, 2010
Reply by Brigitte Powell

"Call early in the morning, or late in the afternoon/evening. Don't bother to leave a…"

CJ Wright replied May 29, 2010 to Bank of America's short sale hotline called Promiss??!!

2 May 29, 2010
Reply by CJ Wright

"Same thing happened some time back, but no luck: had to wait till it was listed with…"

CJ Wright replied May 27, 2010 to Short sale reverted back to BofA

3 May 28, 2010
Reply by Sarah Burke

"Why does the seller's agent think BOA may be selling the loan to someone else? If t…"

CJ Wright replied May 21, 2010 to BOA Short Sale Question

8 May 25, 2010
Reply by HouseWanted123

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************