Lynn Pineda's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Katerina, I'm so glad to hear from so many that "sneaking" it back in will work! It…"

Lynn Pineda replied Nov 2, 2009 to What do I do? BOA approved Short Sale yet no Buyer.

15 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Marcelo Da Silva

"Thanks Bob...yes, your way makes the most sense. "

Lynn Pineda replied Nov 2, 2009 to What do I do? BOA approved Short Sale yet no Buyer.

15 Nov 25, 2009

"Wendy, that's what I was thinking I'd try. I'm going to get me a new Buyer! I think…"

15 Nov 25, 2009

"I have a miracle Short sale that I've had since April....miracle in that the Buyer i…"

Lynn Pineda replied Oct 29, 2009 to What is the problem with BofA and FNMA loans?

17 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Klein

"Oh my Gosh....this is exciting Katerina. I'm one to always have hope and you have fu…"

Lynn Pineda replied Oct 27, 2009 to Could we be turning a corner?

5 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Bettie Meadows

"Jeff, this is going to be very interesting in how this plays out. Please post back h…"

Lynn Pineda replied Oct 17, 2009 to Submitted my first 2 short sales that will be handled thru REO Trans today.

21 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

"It is great to find out these little tidbits isn't it? Only here on Short Sale Super…"

Lynn Pineda replied Oct 4, 2009 to Authorization to Release information

14 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Pineda

"Laurel, oh it's incredible isn't it? Thank goodness I estimated high enough on past…"

Lynn Pineda replied Oct 4, 2009 to Short Sale approved but not entire County taxes

5 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Laurel Starks

"You're right Wendy he is absolutely lazy! Unfortunately the difference is roughly $1…"

Lynn Pineda replied Sep 26, 2009 to Short Sale approved but not entire County taxes

5 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Laurel Starks

"Oh, I know Dawn. Just what we need more requirements to lengthen the process"

Lynn Pineda replied Sep 22, 2009 to Authorization to Release information

14 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Pineda

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************