TOP END Properties's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"You definitely need the Assignment, but you might be asking the wrong department. -…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Bank of America Refusing to Clear Up a Break in Chain of Title

19 Apr 3, 2013

"Initiate them both right away."

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Chase is 1st BoA 2nd- how long to wait to initiate w BoA

4 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"BOA isnt going to quit claim the house back to the borrower.  I would talk to a mana…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Property has a recorded foreclosure deed from 2007 same lender and borrower. NEED HELP

5 Apr 2, 2013

"The seller can sell their own house, they just can't get a commission.  I'm pretty s…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Need To be sure - on Listing SS

13 Apr 2, 2013

"Yes, thats not a BOA form.  Most Board of Realtors have the a Dual Agency Disclosure…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Dual Agent form

2 Apr 2, 2013

"Doesn't sound that bad.   - If you don't have time to post a single photo of a prop…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Bank of America and servicelink in Equator

7 May 6, 2013
Reply by Louise Dela Cruz

"Is the HUD1 they approved the ACTUAL HUD1 that was used for the closing (usually sub…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Does Anyone Have Contact Info For BOA Legal Or Higest Up-Help

10 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Rita Legan CDPE (440) 227-4461

"Escalate to their manager and contact HUD for escalation .. that's all you can do.  …"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to BANK OF AMERICA is really pissing me off!

11 Apr 2, 2013

"You need to initiate a BPO Valuation Dispute.  They will ask for 3 Comps, but I reco…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to BofA and REDC and Fannie Mae

10 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I think it will help significantly.  Tracking and accountability seems to be a major…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Bank of America, FHA PFS and Equator

11 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************