Anna "Banana" Kruchten's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Michael - it's worked well for many years!   Marty I'm on my way out right no…"

Anna "Banana" Kruchten replied Feb 6, 2013 to How to Become Preferred Local Agent for Wells Fargo/Chase Short Sales?

7 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Lisa Clanin

"Mike Wells sent me an invitation to become one of their preferred agents via email.…"

Anna "Banana" Kruchten replied Feb 6, 2013 to How to Become Preferred Local Agent for Wells Fargo/Chase Short Sales?

7 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Lisa Clanin

"Sam you'll need to do them separately. Most likely 2 different divisions.  That's ho…"

Anna "Banana" Kruchten replied Feb 16, 2012 to Do I need to upload both Wells Fargo loans into Equator?

4 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Anna "Banana" Kruchten

"They said it was declined because I didn't upload!  But it showed uploaded.....and f…"

Anna "Banana" Kruchten replied Feb 9, 2012 to WF loosing docs after uploaded from equator?

7 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Victoria Frieberg

"Did they decline your file Victoria?  That's what they did and I'm trying to get the…"

Anna "Banana" Kruchten replied Feb 9, 2012 to WF loosing docs after uploaded from equator?

7 Feb 16, 2012

"I uploaded as usual....hit submit and it said completed."

7 Feb 16, 2012

"Chris - that's interesting. I haven't run into but I'm about to upload a new one tod…"

Anna "Banana" Kruchten replied Jan 26, 2012 to Wells Fargo requiring zip code on Listing Contract

12 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Maria Evans

"And addendum sounds like the proper form to use for a sales price change.  Good luck…"

Anna "Banana" Kruchten replied Nov 17, 2011 to Help with Counter addendum

9 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Tara Samney

"Tara I have one going on in WF asking for the same thing. Can you simply use an adde…"

Anna "Banana" Kruchten replied Nov 17, 2011 to Help with Counter addendum

9 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Tara Samney

"Thanks for the heads up Barbara... and the form. I've got a WF file with some differ…"

Anna "Banana" Kruchten replied Nov 17, 2011 to Wells Fargo Name Affidavit

9 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Sylvia Barry

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************