Kathleen Lordbock's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Mary, For you this is personal for the lender it is just business. Do they care abou…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied May 6, 2015 to Negotiating a short sale after an engineer report

5 May 7, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

"AS IS, unless the buyer wants to do something, it is theirs after all. There may wel…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Mar 1, 2013 to Asking Wells Fargo to make repairs as part of the short sale approval

8 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"Inspections on all mine are done 10 days or less from Final Approval Date on the PA…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Jul 23, 2012 to Buyer Walked after Approval issued- Advice Needed

3 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Lori Stewart

"good news update on this-I was wondering how it turned out!"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Jul 9, 2012 to HELP! Need someone at WF who can expedite a Property Loss issue.

2 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Lordbock

"Jan- just closed a WF outside Equator. It went well and fast."

Kathleen Lordbock replied Jan 24, 2012 to "Held" offer status in Equator for Wells Fargo. What does it mean?

6 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Tego Venturi

"Had a new buyer with a start over as we were 1 day past the limit. The next investor…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Jan 20, 2012 to Wells fargo Approval

5 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Lordbock

"Good for you Tara- I always include the WF PA addendum as part of my associated docs…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Nov 18, 2011 to Help with Counter addendum

9 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Tara Samney

"Technically that would be an amendment to the Purchase agreement (changing/modified)…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Nov 17, 2011 to Help with Counter addendum

9 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Tara Samney

"Terri- That each page that the seller(s) sign would have to be notarized is new to m…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Nov 17, 2011 to Wells Fargo Name Affidavit

9 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Sylvia Barry

"Just had one with this for a seller- luckily an easy fix as she is lives in the area…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Nov 17, 2011 to Wells Fargo Name Affidavit

9 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Sylvia Barry

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************