All Discussions Tagged 'Sale' (29)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BofA Approved Short Sale now it Foreclosed and Freddie won't Rescind

I have had enough of BOA. It has been a nightmare the last ten months working this short sale file. I have gone over hurdle after hurdle. N…

Started by Laurie Clark

15 May 21, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

What happens when Your APPROVED and the buyers Attorney demanding to see Permits..

We have been approved for a BOA Short Sale for 2 weeks now, but the buyers Attorney is demanding to see permits. I have submitted all the P…

Started by Donna Paul

3 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Donna Paul

Bank of America, PMI & Broken English...

Bank of America...you need to be stopped for the mess you put everyone through. (sellers, agents, buyers, everyone in your path)   My most…

Started by Jennifer James Team

6 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Harold Penner

BOFA closing!

In July my buyer made an offer on a BOFA listing, above listing price with two others who had dropped out before her.  As of February we st…

Started by Karen Hurst

2 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Karen Hurst

How Are You Handling The Recent Trend Of Agressive Counters From Bank Of America

Lately it doesn't seem…

Started by Peggy James

7 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Peggy James

INVESTOR DECLINING EXTENSION REQUEST ON SHORT SALE APPROVAL

Has anyone ever had an extension request denied by BOA investors? Is there a way to turn it around? I have an approved BOA shortsale. Have…

Started by Tina Farinas

15 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

What do I do? BOA approved Short Sale yet no Buyer.

I need the advice of those who have gone through this scenario. I received an approval today from BOA however, the Buyer has since cancelle…

Started by Lynn Pineda

15 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Marcelo Da Silva

Short sale closed today in Coral Springs FL with Bank of America

Happy to report a closed short sale today with BOA. Sellers primary residence Approved in less than 3 months (fast for BOA) $2000 higher th…

Started by Lynn Pineda

0 Nov 20, 2009

Could we be turning a corner?

I'm about to comment on something very dangerous. Could it be that BOA is turning a corner in Short Sale approvals? I am so excited to repo…

Started by Lynn Pineda

5 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Bettie Meadows

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************