Jimmy Williams's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Logic 101...........Like don't ask me nuthin cause I don't nuthin!"

Jimmy Williams replied Mar 28, 2013 to Bank of America VA Compromise Sale "Customer Relationship Manager"

7 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"If it cuts down on confusion then I am all for it, everyone one the same page!"

Jimmy Williams replied Oct 19, 2012 to Bank of America Standard Document Names

8 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Neil, My last BofA short sale involving a divorce only the party that was awarded th…"

Jimmy Williams replied Sep 11, 2012 to DIVORCE: Who must sign? Different answers for different files with BofA!

8 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Your seller will need to submit your contact information to her contact at BAC, a BA…"

Jimmy Williams replied Jul 12, 2012 to Cooperative short sale help

5 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Pamela Ann Zyski

"Marcia, It is legit, I am currently working a BAC Co-Op short sale.  Once the invest…"

Jimmy Williams replied Jun 21, 2012 to BOA Co-Op Short Sale

6 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Makoto Sato

"Nick, I will add a couple of items to the comments already made. 1) The bank does…"

Jimmy Williams replied Jun 18, 2012 to Buyer Questions for Short Sale's "Under Contract"

9 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Nick Smith

"Susan, BAC announced today that program extended to Dec 12, 2011."

Jimmy Williams replied Dec 1, 2011 to Short sale Declined 4:30pm today on last day of Florida Home Owner Incentive program?!! Coincidence?! I dont think so!

2 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Susan Motta Knight, LLC

"Jennie, Your story of ping-pong is surely one of a kind.  If this goes to foreclosur…"

Jimmy Williams replied Aug 25, 2011 to Bank of America: Rodney Dangerfield or Jerry Lewis?

10 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Jennie Blackburn

"Lisa, your post is inspiring to all short sale agents.   Congratulations on your suc…"

Jimmy Williams replied Jun 3, 2011 to SUCCESS!!! Bank of America THIRD!!! FINALLY!!!!

3 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

"Jeff, Your situtation sounds just like a REO sale that I had back in September.  Onc…"

Jimmy Williams replied Dec 21, 2010 to Bank of America customer service, Not short sale related but relevant!

13 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************