Gary Carpenter's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, you'll be fine. The negotiator won't care who gives them the information. If y…"

Gary Carpenter replied May 21, 2010 to Listing Agent Gave Me Seller's Personal Information to talk to B of A negotiator for him..I am buyers agent

5 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kelly Magreevy

"Susan, I think you have every right to be upset. It's unfortunate, but when you coun…"

Gary Carpenter replied May 20, 2010 to Representing Buyer with executed sales contract. Bank has countered. Seller wants to send in another buyer contract instead of a counter from my buyer.

3 May 21, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

"As a buyer, you will be very frustrated throughout the process without some updates.…"

Gary Carpenter replied May 17, 2010 to How long to get a negoiator?

15 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Lori Joiner

"Jennifer, you're going to need to escalate this to a floor manager or go to BoA exe…"

Gary Carpenter replied May 14, 2010 to How long to get a negoiator?

15 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Lori Joiner

"Never heard of it. But, if a someone from BoA makes a promise, they never fulfill it…"

Gary Carpenter replied May 12, 2010 to Bank of America's short sale hotline called Promiss??!!

2 May 29, 2010
Reply by CJ Wright

"I've never heard of a beehive detracting from the value of the property. With that s…"

Gary Carpenter replied May 12, 2010 to Appraiser won't sign off because of bees....

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by Gary Carpenter

"It depends on allot of different variables. If equator has accepted the initial pape…"

Gary Carpenter replied May 12, 2010 to How long to get a negoiator?

15 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Lori Joiner

"Why are you negotiating a short sale with BoA if their getting completely paid off?…"

Gary Carpenter replied May 12, 2010 to Bank of America pocketing money in offer

7 May 12, 2010
Reply by Gary Carpenter

"Alot depends on what state your in. I would need more information to give you an int…"

Gary Carpenter replied Apr 30, 2010 to Renting to buyer until short sale approval is completed?

6 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Gunna Voigt

"It seems like more and more of my deals are with BoA. I would much rather fax it in…"

Gary Carpenter replied Apr 28, 2010 to Bank of America and VA, FHA Short Sales

17 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Barbara Lebrecht

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************