Jeff Payne's Discussions (2,850)

Discussions Replied To (298) Replies Latest Activity

"Larry, unfortunately there isn't one particular person that you can talk to at BofA.…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 27, 2009 to non arms length ss

15 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by larry lessin

"+1 on what Bryant said. DO NOT send in another offer, BofA has a hard enough time wi…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 24, 2009 to If SS approved by BofA and I have a buyer with a much higher offer, does homeowner have to take the lower approved offer?

14 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Makoto Sato

"I have 2 that are with REO Trans right now, if it works right, it will be a better s…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 17, 2009 to Has anyone actually gotten a REO Trans link and uploaded any documents

11 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Nicole Borsey

"BofA, yes it was in the closing department, it was supposed to close on Monday and t…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 15, 2009 to Got approval from BofA and buyer walked on Monday.................sent in back up

12 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by David Dee

"I save all of my approvals and emails so that the next BofA person that tells me we…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 12, 2009 to Got approval from BofA and buyer walked on Monday.................sent in back up

12 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by David Dee

"I just got an REO Trans log in for a short sale. Had to upload the authorization aft…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 10, 2009 to Letter that I just got from REOTrans

10 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I have been asked for updated authorizations and got unauthorized on a file with Wel…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 9, 2009 to Unauthorized by BOA

6 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Bettie Meadows

"I just talked to my contact at BofA and she asked for the sellers email and their el…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 9, 2009 to Letter that I just got from REOTrans

10 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

"No one knows what the heck is going on. I just got this from a Senior Supervisor.. T…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 3, 2009 to REO Trans and BofA

2 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Elaine Edwards

"I hate to be negative but most likely you are looking at 4 to 5 months for approval.…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 1, 2009 to Buyer stuck in a BOA short sale.

4 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Bryant Tutas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************