Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Ronnie, I was months into a short sale and then was informed it had to go thru Equa…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Jan 11, 2010 to REO TRANS? Do I have to start all over

12 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Ronnie Ahmad

"Hi Jim, I posted some info on your other ? hope that helps. The ReoTrans/Equator sys…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Jan 11, 2010 to REO TRANS? Do I have to start all over

12 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Ronnie Ahmad

"Hi Jim, I wonder if you were reading my post on AR, but there are many out there I'…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Jan 11, 2010 to Will someone please set me straight? It appears in 2010 there are two kinds of BOFA short sales.

2 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Jim Hale

"Hi all! I did a blog a while back about Titanium both here and on AR. There is also…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Jan 7, 2010 to BofA handing off to Titanium Solutions

12 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by alisa hagner

"Shelly, Awesome! Can you give more details?"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Jan 4, 2010 to Approval rec'd via REOTrans/Equator in just 75 days!

17 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Firdaus Dotiwala

"I have used 1-866-677-2516"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Jan 4, 2010 to BOA/Equator phone number?

7 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Makoto Sato

"I just had this happen on 1 of mine too!"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Nov 30, 2009 to BPO completed before negotiator is assigned?

3 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Vatuone

"Karen, Yes, I tracked down the Trustee company -listed on the county websites - or…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Nov 13, 2009 to Anyone having BOA continues with Trustee Sale Date-even when they are saying no date will be set while Short Sale is in process?

10 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Klein

"They did postpone the TS for 2 months,,,and yes, they always say they won't initiate…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Nov 6, 2009 to Anyone having BOA continues with Trustee Sale Date-even when they are saying no date will be set while Short Sale is in process?

10 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Klein

"Jeff, Any updates? I submitted a recent BOA package and still had to fax it all in…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Oct 28, 2009 to Submitted my first 2 short sales that will be handled thru REO Trans today.

21 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************