Ben Benita's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"BPO's will vary depending on who the Investor is, most are good for 60 to 120 days.…"

Ben Benita replied Jan 18, 2011 to BPO

3 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by L Rose

"First thing to do, ask Triad what their coverage ratio is and to explain EXACTLY wha…"

Ben Benita replied Jul 27, 2010 to Aurora Loan Servicing and Triad Mortgage Insurance

1 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

"Chad -- thanks for the thumbs up to us short sale negotiators.....I got good at this…"

Ben Benita replied Jul 23, 2010 to Do you think a 6% seller concession be approved by Aurora?

3 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

"depends on who the Investor is on the note Aurora is Servicing, and, depends on how…"

Ben Benita replied Jul 23, 2010 to Do you think a 6% seller concession be approved by Aurora?

3 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

"ask your negotiator: 1 - is this a portfolio loan (if yes, this means that Aurora i…"

Ben Benita replied Jul 9, 2010 to How Do I find out who the investor is?

3 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Dominique Van Ryckeghem

"First lesson learned -- ALWAYS do your best to meet the BPO agent at the property, w…"

Ben Benita replied Jun 15, 2010 to Re: Does anyone know what to do when Aurora will not accept your BPO(theirs came in at twice amount of true value)

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

"we have had as many as 4 BPO's completed, BUT, it will take some arguing with higher…"

Ben Benita replied Jun 13, 2010 to Re: Resubmission of file after decline

4 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

"Jeff, Giddyup....Aurora success. My assistant told me she sent e-mails to : custom…"

Ben Benita replied Jun 8, 2010 to Any escalation advice with Aurora?

5 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"MANY ways to escalate and it would take some time to do so on here...contact me dire…"

Ben Benita replied Jun 5, 2010 to FYI on Aurora foreclosure postponement

4 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

"Try looking them on Linked in.....we just had an issue with them yesterday and the n…"

Ben Benita replied Jun 4, 2010 to Any escalation advice with Aurora?

5 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************