Stephanie Lim's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had this situation with a judgment from an unsecured personal loan. The title c…"

Stephanie Lim replied Jul 8, 2010 to Credit Card Judgment is clouding Title and preventing a closing

7 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"I'm not a lawyer so verify what I'm about to say...but it is my understanding that w…"

Stephanie Lim replied Jun 24, 2010 to Chapter 13 Bankruptcy ..Seller wants to stop foreclosure but don't want to keep the house

3 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"After it's discharged you don't have to get permission from the trustee. The dischar…"

Stephanie Lim replied Jun 24, 2010 to Bankruptcy filed last year and discharged can you do a short sale?

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"Dream come true is my thought too. Can you imagine? After speaking with the attorney…"

Stephanie Lim replied Jun 4, 2010 to Disappearing Second Mortgage that was WAMU HELOC?

5 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Kelly Timm

"Sorry...don't have any help but I wanted to share that the person who got my recent…"

Stephanie Lim replied Jun 4, 2010 to What to do if the MGIC Insurance is not responding to the lender?

4 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"Kim--I was about to say I'm seeing this type of thing more and more in the Jacksonvi…"

Stephanie Lim replied Jan 21, 2010 to Foreclosure on $0 Balance Condo

6 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"I've definitely found it depends on the negotiator. I've had both types at Indymac.…"

Stephanie Lim replied Jan 21, 2010 to Indymac Negotiator - Email Only Communication?

6 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"I have found that we have a much, much harder time when there is a mortgage broker i…"

Stephanie Lim replied Dec 19, 2009 to What to do? Buyer's side not cooperating, it seems

7 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Eric M. Boyd

"Hi Sherry--Thanks for the info. :-) Unfortunately the sun has set on that one. I wou…"

Stephanie Lim replied Dec 9, 2009 to Carrington Problem--Negotiator Insisting on above Market Value and Above BPO NET! WAY Above!!!

5 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"Missy--personally I would send it to Litton too. I would be afraid to leave it to ch…"

Stephanie Lim replied Sep 25, 2009 to WAMU>Chase>Litton Loans

5 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Dianne Hicks

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************