All Discussions Tagged 'short' (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Presenting Multiple Offers

Okay, I know you're thinking, 'Is she blonde or something?' because I'm back with the same question! I have a buyer who is THE perfect sho…

Started by Debe Maxwell

22 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Debe Maxwell

Comments about the Negotiator interview Part 1

Comments about the Negotiator interview Part 1 I’m writing my comments or questions that I found in the negotiator interview, If you have…

Started by Ray Saenz

0 Jan 12, 2010

Short Sale Marketing

I've been wondering if there are any agents here who have been marketing through social media platforms, I'd like to see if anyone have som…

Started by Loreena Yeo

3 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Maynard Wagner

Why Is a Short Sale Better Than Foreclosure?

New Fannie Mae guidelines state a borrower who has done a "Short Sale" must only wait two years to re-establishing credit and be able to ge…

Started by Wendy Rulnick

3 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

Has anyone used an attorney to negotiate a short sale?

I have heard, but not confirmed, that the success rate and commission level with an attorney negotiated short sale is much higher. I have a…

Started by Ray Nelson

10 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Lynn Pineda

BofA is slamming out approvals this week!! Almost.

Has anybody noticed the increased activity with lenders the last couple of weeks? I have files that have been sitting for months that are f…

Started by Bryant Tutas

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Kylee Roe

I logged in and was WOWed, Bryant & Wendy!

What a classy looking site guys! Wendy, I KNOW you love it!! I love the easy accessibility for the sellers to find agents and the look is c…

Started by Debe Maxwell

0 Nov 8, 2009

This may put a Wrench in some short sales...Oh Great! FANNIE MAE is now in the Landlord business Renting homes back to home owners if they do DIL!

The Deed-for-Lease (D4L) Program aims to minimize neighborhood blight and encourage house price stabilization by cutting down on foreclosur…

Started by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

0 Nov 6, 2009

NationalQuickSale DOT com Question

We have 2 of our short sale files that are now requesting that the file be handled through National Quick Sale. It is $99 to set up (they w…

Started by Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI

4 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI

Why Do Short Sales?

You've probably heard...."Short Sales are difficult and a big waste of time" and "Rarely do they close and when they do you don't get paid"…

Started by Bryant Tutas

3 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Loreena Yeo

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************