Sheyenne Schultz's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"This will not be easy to remove. A lien is different than a judgement folks.  Title…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Jun 17, 2012 to Question on how to remove a seller's judment from a short sale house in contract

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Eric   I don't know you and I've never met you. Feel free to reprint my ENTIRE POST…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Mar 4, 2012 to Uneven Commission Splits

60 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by KerryAnn Douglas

"If the MLS states 2.5% then buyer agent needs to abide by this...NOTHING MORE< NO…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Mar 4, 2012 to Uneven Commission Splits

60 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by KerryAnn Douglas

"The trustee needs to file an abandonment letter for the property. This "separates" t…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Mar 4, 2012 to Need some Bank of America Bankruptcy Department help

3 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Travis Davies

"That's a horrible closing ratio. Although some of your offers might be low...I'm als…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Feb 18, 2012 to Is it me, or is it the short sale system???

73 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"In my experiences,  and I know all of us on here have different experiences.... B of…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Feb 18, 2012 to speed of approval, B of A vs Wells Fargo

16 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Robert Huntsinger

"Hi Jerrold  Yes investment properties can be short sold too however, if you don't re…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Feb 18, 2012 to under what conditions would a short sale on investment property be approved?

19 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by William J Archambault Jr

"Jeff  Hey, I'm a fellow Purdue grad too. Howdy! In relation to Stephen....this threa…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Jan 9, 2012 to Sellers negotiator fee

73 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Smitty  and Thom  I agree with you. Sorry Stephen, but you are confusing apples with…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Jan 8, 2012 to Sellers negotiator fee

73 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"I closed with them before   they didn't have us sign one. Perhaps new policy now. An…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Jan 8, 2012 to Anyone closed with HSBC on 1st Lien??

25 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Kelly Magreevy

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************