Sheyenne Schultz's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Why did you agree to allow LRC to negotiate the short sale? This is a"bogus" conflic…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Feb 25, 2013 to Seterus not crediting back for any lender fees?

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Justin Berry

"The IRS WILL remove tax liens on properties that are upside down and have no value.…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Feb 3, 2013 to Federal tax lien and tryng to do a short Sale

5 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

"Why shouldn't a "negotiator" no matter WHO they are, get paid for negotiating the de…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Feb 3, 2013 to Buyer to Pay Attorney &/or Negotiation Fees?

69 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Phillip Allen

"Welcome to the world of short sales in 2012 and 2013. I've had many with 1 servicer,…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Feb 3, 2013 to Bank of America - approved short sale but now they are changing servicers (loan sold)

39 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

"Fannie and Freddie will have NO CHOICE but to back off and come down from their abso…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Feb 3, 2013 to FROM NAR: GSE Short Sale Valuation Problems

35 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Mega-Pros

"Several things. 1st when taking ANY short sale listing, find out WHO the investor is…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Feb 3, 2013 to Shorts sale offer countered by over 50% of list price. Not one single comp in past year to support this value. What do I do next?

2 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Rerhi Onomake

"Hmmmm  clever the way u are doing this. For if you get on any conversation with a se…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Feb 3, 2013 to Do you record telephone calls with Servicers / Lenders ?

11 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

"Yes this is happening with Fannie and Freddie properties. As soon as Fannie realizes…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Jan 30, 2013 to Fannie Mae fixed pricing

3 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Awesome article Joseph... this is great for realtors to use. I printed it out. IF th…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Dec 1, 2012 to Mortgage Debt Relief Act Expiration: My new article

2 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Stacie J. Jackson

"Hi!  I can tell you right now  that I'm sure this is a Bank of America property and…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Oct 23, 2012 to Auction reccommende by Servicer?

2 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************