Short Sale Superstars LLC's Discussions (807)

Discussions Replied To (663) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you reached out to the HELOC Department at BOA? Is there a MERS number on title…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Mar 27, 2018 to Finding a BOFA 2nd lien

4 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Terry Hammill

"If it's due to being more than 40 months behind 99% chance you won't get around it.…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Feb 16, 2018 to FHA Short Sale

2 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Steve Doan

"Generally HUD doesn't assist without one opening up a ticket with NOVAD. For FHA sho…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Feb 13, 2018 to Help getting a FHA foreclosure sale date set for 2/13/18 Postponed

1 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"You need the liens addressed in some manner prior to closing."

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jan 18, 2018 to Can a FLORIDA Short Sale be closed AFTER a bankruptcy is finalized?

3 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Don Ferguson

"What's your email so we can connect? I can try to invite you to the groups. "

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Dec 28, 2017 to Mastermind Group

11 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Ben Benita

"Do they have a death certificate? Is it a FHA loan? Has a letter of explanation been…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Dec 22, 2017 to Bank of America

3 Jan 9, 2018
Reply by Jonathan Katz

"There are a few groups like that on facebook for sure that I'm aware of. Also, I'm a…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Dec 20, 2017 to Mastermind Group

11 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Ben Benita

"If the sale date isn't postponed and if no third party wins the auction the property…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 29, 2017 to Shellpoint Servicing refusing Short Sale during redemption period after Foreclosure sale held w/o buyer

6 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Jim Bowser

"I've never seen a short sale allowed on a home that was already foreclosed on by a s…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 29, 2017 to Shellpoint Servicing refusing Short Sale during redemption period after Foreclosure sale held w/o buyer

6 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Jim Bowser

"If it's a REO and they won't entertain a short sale during the redemption period you…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 28, 2017 to Shellpoint Servicing refusing Short Sale during redemption period after Foreclosure sale held w/o buyer

6 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Jim Bowser

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************