Keji Ogunleye's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Are you sure they participate in HAFA? If I'm not mistaken I was informed when I had…"

Keji Ogunleye replied May 10, 2012 to HSBC Beneficial

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"I have short sale in process right now with WF.. and the investor is Freddie Mac.. S…"

Keji Ogunleye replied May 10, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Can the buyers go to the property and chat with the sellers? "

Keji Ogunleye replied May 6, 2012 to Buyer gets s.s. approved but listing agent is now M.I.A.

8 May 10, 2012
Reply by Mike Merridy

"I'm neither CDPE or CSSP, but started doing short sale in 2007 and closing them succ…"

Keji Ogunleye replied May 5, 2012 to Did Your Short Sale Instructor Teach You This Stuff?

8 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Kelly W. Maynard

"The co-op is very strict.. they only approve $750 for settlement fee..over here in M…"

Keji Ogunleye replied May 4, 2012 to BofA Co-op -- Allowable Fees to Attorney

8 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"I agreed with all the response above. What you get should not be of any concern with…"

Keji Ogunleye replied Mar 2, 2012 to Uneven Commission Splits

60 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by KerryAnn Douglas

"First I'm not sure why you want to contact HUD. Is this an FHA loan? Also if this sh…"

Keji Ogunleye replied Dec 3, 2011 to BofA FHA Short Sale Help

23 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Tamara Dorris

"Ask Chase who it was sold to... then negotiate with the new company.."

Keji Ogunleye replied Dec 3, 2011 to Wells Fargo (ASC) Won't Do Short Sale b/c file is Charged Off.....

7 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Tamara Dorris

"Put the property back in market and look for an investor with cash offer. To get a l…"

Keji Ogunleye replied Oct 25, 2011 to Bank of America Approved HAFA Short Sale but....

1 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"What package? There is no standard package for Saxon, unless you are doing HAFA shor…"

Keji Ogunleye replied Oct 18, 2011 to Need Latest Saxon Short Sale Package

1 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************