Beverly Cibulsky's Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"Dan, Do call Fannie ASAP! E-mail your third Party Authorization to resource_center@f…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 14, 2011 to BofA won't postpone trustree sale because seller missed 12 payments

9 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Here we go again, my favorite contention!!!! Let's find a way to make money out of a…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 13, 2011 to Certified Home Rescue Expert

18 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"Rita!!! Wow!!!  I reviewed that attachment serveral times!!! (I wonder what the atto…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 13, 2011 to Wells New Short Sale Affidavit-Has Anyone Ran Into It Yet?

59 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Christina Conrad

"Dan, Do you know who the investor is? Perhaps you could escalate to the investor! (o…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 13, 2011 to BofA won't postpone trustree sale because seller missed 12 payments

9 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"  Is the first asking to see the approval from the or "conditioning the approval on…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 12, 2011 to Do you have to tell 1st lender about a prom note to the 2nd lender?

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Beverly Cibulsky

"  Stan... first and foremost, Consult an Attorney!!!!  If you should close on a shor…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 12, 2011 to Extensions

11 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Ann

"Travis? I believe you said this is a short Sale? Who wants the 2% Buyer or Seller? R…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 12, 2011 to Buyer wants my commission towards closing costs with HAFA SS

18 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Rosemary Brooks

"WOW, this is one heck of a hot topic! Perhaps our hosts (thank you for such a great…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 11, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Jeff.. Thanks for your constant input... You really tell it like it is!! Of course,…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 10, 2011 to What percentage of value is the tradtional cut off for counters

13 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Robert A. Carrino

"Great Post Patti! Article 4 is from the "National Association of REALTORS Code of Et…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************