Short Sale Discussions (4,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I received a counter with equator/ Buyer does not want to perform what should I do accept counter??

Hi, I need your help Been working with this short sale for almost 18 months. Now is on equator they send me a counter. Counter is the same…

Started by Juan Flores

5 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Juan Flores

Great to see so many Short Sale Super Stars at the Keller Williams Family Reunion

It has been very nice to meet so many short sale superstars at the Keller Williams Family Reunion.  I would suspect after the short sale pa…

Started by Jeff Payne

9 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Mike Zwarick

Anyone working with Paladin Legal?

Would like feedback from anyone who is or has worked with these as short sale negotiators. Good, bad, indifferent?

Started by Steele V. Propp

2 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Steele V. Propp

Equator

Does anyone know what the numbers on the right side of our completed tasks mean?  eg:  (-7) I have asked BOA several times but nobody seems…

Started by Sandy Goodsell

2 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Ruben Ortega, NRBA, CDPE, CDRS

Need some ammo to fight a secondary lien

Have a small local credit union that is in second position.  We have an offer that actually pays off the first mortgage as it was already s…

Started by Steele V. Propp

5 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Equator.com

I have uploaded my tasks, the problem is that my seller has had so much trouble with her password and loging on that were at a stand still.…

Started by Roberta J Rocha-Ayala

3 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Ruth Laing

What does a loan charge off mean after a short sale?

We sold our Florida investment property Feb 2009 utilizing a short sale. Shortly after I received a letter from my Bank stating: "An update…

Started by James Parker

5 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by James Parker

We've finally got an approval from SunTrust and the investor!!

However, we need advice on how do we get the investor to not place a deficiency judgment against us? We owe $238,000 on the house and the i…

Started by R Mial

0 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Mauri Jordan

BOA - Equator: Negotiator Tasks are Late 5 Days

I have done everything, and borrower has done everything on BOA/SS site too.  All of our tasks are complete and confirmed by BOA/Equator re…

Started by Christine Bohn

3 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Juan Reyes

Preapproved Short Sales...

We've been doing the short sale process with SunTrust since 08/09.  Our negotiator refuses to tell us what amount the investor wants.  She…

Started by R Mial

5 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Carol Pease

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************