Tammy Davis's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I personally have never waited for a bank to give me the list price. I list it, obta…"

Tammy Davis replied Mar 6, 2013 to FHA PFS

4 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Tammy Davis

"Ken, I closed a short sale with this same Negotiator, a few months ago. She provided…"

Tammy Davis replied Mar 5, 2013 to Wells Requires FULL Payoff instead of Short Sale - What?

18 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Ken Patterson

"Banks make mistakes too....any chance they have mixed your file up with another? I h…"

Tammy Davis replied Jan 15, 2013 to Please Help! Bank wants more then what borrowers owe!

9 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Tammie ~ if you want to email me I will try to answer your questions as much as poss…"

Tammy Davis replied Sep 27, 2012 to Questions about getting started with possible Short Sale

11 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Tammie Cornitius

"I am having the same problem with an FHA loan with BofA...my package has been in sin…"

Tammy Davis replied Jul 6, 2012 to WF Dragging Feet to Set up FHA SS! HELP PLEASE!

8 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Sue Marx

"This is a non-GSE...with their separate "new" household expenses there is definitely…"

Tammy Davis replied Jul 6, 2012 to HAFA denied for HTI being too low?

3 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Jim McCormack

"Thanks for you input Joe...I have filled out (or helped sellers fill out) a ton of t…"

Tammy Davis replied May 2, 2012 to RMA form for HAFA

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Tammy Davis

"There is no specific timeline on it....call them. Because a loan modification was st…"

Tammy Davis replied Mar 6, 2012 to When is the latest I can initiate a short sale on Equator to extend the sale date?

4 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Maria Evans

"Angela, I understand your concerns about  the banks FMV being lower or higher than t…"

Tammy Davis replied Mar 5, 2012 to Listing agreement before FHA appraisal?

10 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Angela

"Hi Angela, I can only speak from my experience..I never wait for the lender to tell…"

Tammy Davis replied Mar 5, 2012 to Listing agreement before FHA appraisal?

10 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Angela

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************