Lori Young's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I had one like this just a week ago.  You have to send the inspection report and cop…"

Lori Young replied Mar 7, 2011 to Buyer Walked

5 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"My suggestion is to call. Ask the phone rep to send an email to your closing agent a…"

Lori Young replied May 25, 2010 to EARTH TO MARS, EARTH TO MARS . . .COME IN MARS!

6 May 26, 2010
Reply by Karen Mathers

"Call Bank of America and ask them to task you to upload a new offer on that address.…"

Lori Young replied Mar 18, 2010 to Insufficient offer through equator

3 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Julie Finch

"Seems that would be the smart way. I spent an hour on the phone today addressing thi…"

Lori Young replied Mar 3, 2010 to Equator.com: How do I submit a new offer on an approved short sale?

12 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Paola Martinsen

"Send the rep an email with your purchase set up and costs broke down along with a HU…"

Lori Young replied Feb 14, 2010 to Received a counter offer through Equator. Is lowering the purchase amount going to be a killer?

9 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by R E

"On the right side put in all your fees. Check the commission and remove the auto pop…"

Lori Young replied Feb 11, 2010 to HELP: Bank Counter, escrow fees, and 'Worksheet' within Equator

2 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Keith Kyle

"I was told it is because one of the documents is incorrect. On one of mine the buyer…"

Lori Young replied Jan 21, 2010 to Reason for Rejection: Other

30 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************