The Trent's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Most of the time they need to be notarized with most lenders, so I just get it done…"

The Trent replied Jul 22, 2011 to Citi is requesting a notarized Arms Length Affdavit

3 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"I agree with everyone on this thread. 20-30% is reasonable on a chargeoff. Start at…"

The Trent replied Feb 22, 2011 to Citi 2nd charged off, at collections, how much should we offer them?

6 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Scott R. Fuller

"Thanks Kent, for the contact! This is the first time I have seen someone share a se…"

The Trent replied Jan 31, 2011 to Negotiator or Supervisor not responding to email or phone calls

5 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by The Trent

"Most likely another negotiator bluff so they can get a bonus. Stay firm on your 10%,…"

The Trent replied Sep 2, 2010 to Bizarre Citi Short Sale

3 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"That is true, and the reason why I didn't fight it too hard. Having said that, I hat…"

The Trent replied Jul 15, 2010 to Closed a Citi Short sale today

15 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Jackie Cockreham

"Good work! I have notice that they have really been moving fast. I got cut to 5% on…"

The Trent replied Jul 15, 2010 to Closed a Citi Short sale today

15 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Jackie Cockreham

"Yep, I have found that CITI will roll over if you give them the silent treatment. H…"

The Trent replied Jul 6, 2010 to Citi Bank as a second lein holder

11 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by The Trent

"I would find an AVP or SVP contact at CITI and escalate to them, nicely but firmly.…"

The Trent replied Jul 6, 2010 to Have you hear/deal with the short sale like this?! Need HELP!

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************