TOP END Properties's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Chase will enter it into equator, but at this point you have a slim chance of initia…"

TOP END Properties replied May 15, 2013 to Chase on Equator now?

6 May 15, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Negotiators manager and Fannie Mae are about it."

TOP END Properties replied Apr 24, 2013 to Why is the BPO and Appraisal taking so long to get back to Chase?

1 Apr 24, 2013

"I don't recall recieving emails either .. I would check into equator regularly and c…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Equator Messages don't make it out of Equator platform - Any one getting notifications?

12 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Besides Kevins scenario .. I would say  NO."

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Arm's Lenth Affidavit

3 Apr 2, 2013

"Why don't you just offer to re-rent the property?  The hardship is sufficient IF the…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Chase Short Sale, Does This Sound like a Doable Short Sale

5 Apr 2, 2013

"You need to PROVE that $45,000 is IMPOSSIBLE.   Their best case scenario right now i…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Any Help Would Be Appreciated

11 Apr 2, 2013

"Commission should not be a problem if they are not the listing/buying agent and are…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Will Chase pay a listing agent commission if the owner is also a realtor but not a listing agent

5 Apr 2, 2013

"The relocation should be allowed if you still live in the property up until the Appr…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to HAFA OR FNMA RELOCATION MONEY FOR SELLER

3 Apr 2, 2013

"We'll .. they are off to a bad start.  They admit to be having major problems workin…"

TOP END Properties replied Jan 25, 2013 to Chase moved my Short Sale to Equator this month! :)

4 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"I don't think you need to 'wait for an invitation' .. but you do need to call Chase…"

TOP END Properties replied Jan 18, 2013 to Chase moved my Short Sale to Equator this month! :)

4 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************