Laura Rencher's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I found out the listing agent/broker does have someone taking over for him at his br…"

Laura Rencher replied Mar 11, 2011 to Listing agent sentenced to prison for bankruptcy fraud...HELP!

15 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Laura Rencher

"NO....they couldn't even get the problem right...we were trying to do a short sale a…"

Laura Rencher replied Mar 10, 2011 to Chase Exec. Resolution Group...Feedback?

7 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Laura Rencher

"I think the agent is the principle broker. So the question is can someone who is not…"

Laura Rencher replied Mar 10, 2011 to Listing agent sentenced to prison for bankruptcy fraud...HELP!

15 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Laura Rencher

"Good news is that I am authorized and so is the buyers agent. Listing agent was so b…"

Laura Rencher replied Mar 10, 2011 to Listing agent sentenced to prison for bankruptcy fraud...HELP!

15 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Laura Rencher

"Well, basically, when the seller told her he wanted a short sale, she said she could…"

Laura Rencher replied Feb 25, 2011 to Chase Exec. Resolution Group...Feedback?

7 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Laura Rencher

"Ah...well got my answer...some moron called the seller yesterday and said the she wa…"

Laura Rencher replied Feb 11, 2011 to Chase Exec. Resolution Group...Feedback?

7 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Laura Rencher

"Bettie, we had an accepted contract on 12/31/2010 but after the inspection was done…"

Laura Rencher replied Feb 10, 2011 to Chase Exec. Resolution Group...Feedback?

7 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Laura Rencher

"Just curious....Did you have an auction date scheduled? Sounds like we shouldn't cou…"

Laura Rencher replied Feb 7, 2011 to Foreclosure date set, escalation # obtained....What do we do now?

3 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Larry Davis

"Thanks Jeff. I can be tough and direct to..I believe in empowering myself by being i…"

Laura Rencher replied Dec 9, 2010 to Inaccurate Seller's disclosure - Please help! This is a mess!

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Lissa Uder

"Sorry I guess I should have responded to you directly and not in the same post. I am…"

Laura Rencher replied Dec 9, 2010 to Inaccurate Seller's disclosure - Please help! This is a mess!

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Lissa Uder

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************