Dan McHale's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Short Sale Experts - I just received an email from my Realtor. He tells me Chase se…"

Dan McHale replied Aug 5, 2011 to Chase not returning calls - How often should I or Realtor call?

10 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by John A Brassner

"Great - Thanks to all who responded..  I plan to keep on them with messages, faxes,…"

Dan McHale replied Aug 4, 2011 to Chase not returning calls - How often should I or Realtor call?

10 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by John A Brassner

"Thanks Jose - I do not qualify for HAFA..  As such, can I still call the 866 number?…"

Dan McHale replied Aug 4, 2011 to Chase not returning calls - How often should I or Realtor call?

10 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by John A Brassner

"Update - I just contacted Chase. The Customer Service Rep said that a Negotiator nam…"

Dan McHale replied Jul 14, 2011 to How long does it take to get a Negotiator assigned?

14 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Connie Di

"Thanks Eric...  I have to make sure I don't get my hopes to high up and that I provi…"

Dan McHale replied Jul 5, 2011 to How long does it take to get a Negotiator assigned?

14 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Connie Di

"Wow Bryant thanks for the reply...  Excellent advice...  I am the seller and have do…"

Dan McHale replied Jul 5, 2011 to How long does it take to get a Negotiator assigned?

14 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Connie Di

"Thanks for the comments....  How long from that point does it take to close??  We ha…"

14 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Connie Di

"Update - Turns out my Eric Jones is not a Negotiator but is the person who gathers…"

Dan McHale replied Jun 24, 2011 to Chase Negotiator - phone and fax number

1 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Dan McHale

"Thanks Marcy and Eric...   Should the Realtor be the one to contact Chase or me?  I…"

Dan McHale replied Jun 6, 2011 to HAFA for investment property??

6 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Marcy Moyer

"Thanks Thom & Eric..  Great comments...  I think my first step will be to talk w…"

Dan McHale replied May 26, 2011 to Short Sale property not selling - what's next?

5 May 27, 2011
Reply by Maya Thomas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************