All Discussions Tagged 'short' (95)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short Sale while home is in Probate

I have a probate listing where I have finally gotten to speak to someone at Bank of America to get a loan payoff.  We would have to short s…

Started by Chris Zubrycki

4 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

BoA refusing t acknowledge Quit Claim Deed and Divorce Decree

I'm working on a file where BoA is refusing to acknowledge the Quit Claim Deed on a co-op short sale that I am working.  BoA is stating tha…

Started by Stacy Magid

16 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

Help with short sale verbiage on a second lien

Can someone help me with verbiage on a tax lien to get the bank to deduct the cost of the lien from the proceeds?  I can not find verbiage…

Started by Kay VanKampen

0 Jul 13, 2013

Former Bank of America workers allege it lied to home owners

Top News (as reported on Reuters.com) Former Bank of America workers allege it lied to home owners Fri, Jun 14 17:42 PM EDT By Michelle Co…

Started by Kim Eisen

2 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

Heat/AC unit added two months before sheriff sale - what is going on?

I have a short sale with BOA which is an FHA loan. When I took the listing the property did not have a furnace or AC unit. It has been a ma…

Started by Cal Yoder

5 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Wendy Martin

Cannot get this file out of a modification!

Back story---We have had an offer on this file since October 2012. The seller was put in a 'special" forbearance program that last until tw…

Started by Megan Brooks

5 May 22, 2013
Reply by Brenda L Wood

BEYOND FRUSTRATED

Dealing with a file through Equator. Back story--a town is buying the property. The file was declined a few months ago for not providing up…

Started by Megan Brooks

2 May 15, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

How do I quickly get past the Loan Mod denial prior to a short sale requirement?

I noticed this post showing that FHA requires a loan mod to fail prior to doing a short sale: http://shortsalesuperstars.com/profiles/blogs

Started by Neil L.

2 May 2, 2013
Reply by Neil L.

Bank of America, FHA PFS and Equator

Good Morning!That is a valid rumor! We are testing the system now. About 100 loans that were initiated on Friday were put onto equator. Onc…

Started by Kevin - Greenville, SC

11 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Is BOA Trying to Change Real Estate Act in IL?

I have been working a FHA short sale since April of 2012.  Through tons of delays, various negotiators, phases the file was transferred aga…

Started by Evelyn Santiago

11 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************