All Discussions Tagged 'of' (122)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bank of America and servicelink in Equator

Just when you thought you had things figured out BofA wants to make things challenging once again! There are several issues already raised…

Started by Louise Dela Cruz

7 May 6, 2013
Reply by Louise Dela Cruz

Bank of America, FHA PFS and Equator

Good Morning!That is a valid rumor! We are testing the system now. About 100 loans that were initiated on Friday were put onto equator. Onc…

Started by Kevin - Greenville, SC

11 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Chase is 1st BoA 2nd- how long to wait to initiate w BoA

I have not had this combo before, however I have had much longer Short Sale experiences with Chase than with BoA... At what point in the pr…

Started by Titus Nixon

4 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

Dual Agent form

Does anyone know where the disclosed dual agent form is in Bank of America resource center.  I've spent over an hour trying to find that fo…

Started by Kay VanKampen

2 Apr 2, 2013

Has anyone seen B of A allow the Buyer to Contribute towards Seller's Relocation in Short Sale?

Let's say that B of A will not allow the Seller to participate in HAFA short sale because they are too close to a trustee sale date. Has an…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

9 Apr 2, 2013

Is BOA Trying to Change Real Estate Act in IL?

I have been working a FHA short sale since April of 2012.  Through tons of delays, various negotiators, phases the file was transferred aga…

Started by Evelyn Santiago

11 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

What is BOA-FHA Short Sale processing time??

I am representing a buyer for this short sale with Bank of America.  only FHA loan and no second, in Southern Calif.  About 12 days ago, I…

Started by Noel Hagen

11 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Cyndi Marler

Bank of America Short Sale DURING Seller BK

I recently received an e-mail from Bank of America short sale support regarding short sales and bankruptcy.  From what I understood in the…

Started by Aida Rodriguez

5 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

Does Bank of America Approve Short Sales Anymore???

Is it just me?  Or does it seem like Bank of America is no longer interested in approving, reviewing, opening, closing, mitigating, imagini…

Started by Aida Rodriguez

20 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

Bank of America Short Sale: How to Submit a Back Up Offer

Should it become necessary to submit a backup offer during a short sale, you must submit the backup offer within five calendar days a…

Started by Jason Opland

0 Dec 20, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************