All Discussions Tagged 'america' (52)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bank of America: Rodney Dangerfield or Jerry Lewis?

Bank of America: The Rodney Dangerfield of Banks? There was an article in the St Pete Times today, calling Bank of America 'the Rodney Dang…

Started by Jennie Blackburn

10 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Jennie Blackburn

NEW SHORT SALE APPROVAL? LETTER FROM BOA - MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT IT SAYS!

Almost 2 weeks ago I received for a client - and received several emails from readers of my blog on Activerain - a new language short sale…

Started by Richard Zaretsky

10 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Myra McCaskill

Bank of America Short Sale: Now You Can Substitute a New Buyer for One Who Walked Without Restart

As an example of our commitment to improving the short sale process, Bank of America now allows real estate agents to submit a backup offer…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

7 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Sameer Punjani

Need advice re getting B of A to sign off on appraisal valuation task! Our file has been there for 4 weeks!

Hello All,   We are in HAFA / B of A hell.  Took the listing in January 2011. Had a multiple offers, took the highest and best and submitte…

Started by Lydia

10 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

Short Sale closing with only two of the approved buyers out of three?

Has Anyone close on Bank of America Short sale with only two buyers on three approved buyers?  Was this a problem with the closing agent?  

Started by Erica Lee

3 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Nancy Campbell

HELP! how do I replace a buyer on an approved BofA shortsale

I just received an approval but the buyer lost their job so cannot pursue with the sale... I do have a back up buyer but how do I get the n…

Started by Erica Lee

10 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Erica Lee

Counter Received from BofA

I received a rather nice counter from BofA. They kept the price the same, moved up the closing date. NO promissory note. Asked for $1500 ca…

Started by Jennifer Luna SFR

5 May 19, 2011
Reply by Celeste ODea

Good News from Bank of America

I have been working on a short sale for a couple of months and of course from the beginning we've asked Bank of America for a full waiver o…

Started by Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI

7 May 3, 2011
Reply by Lillie Handy Dominguez

B of A have a cash offer and won't postpone this Friday's Trustee Sale

I have been working with BofA for the past month on a cash transaction and a trustee sale date of this Friday. I am being told that they wo…

Started by Randy Randolph

6 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Randy Randolph

Rumor New BOFA Website

I hear that Bank of America will start a new website where we can upload our own packages?

Started by Wendy Rulnick

3 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************