All Discussions Tagged 'Bank' (66)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seller encouraged to stop making mortgage payments

Hi all, I have a seller who has a 1st and 2nd with BOA. They can no longer afford their home. After speaking with a financial advisor they…

Started by Coleen DeGroff

6 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

Need a new escalation contact at BoA

Hello everyone I am looking for an escalation contact for my seller side deal at Bank of America--who isn`t right? My negotiator at BoA is…

Started by Ralph

14 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Kevin B Tolbert PA

BofA is the Investor on a Wells Equity Loan

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage 1st (Freddie is the Investor - Freddie approved the file with $6k to the 2nd) and Wells Fargo Home Equity 2nd (Bo…

Started by Christy Brock

5 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

BofA CANCELLING SHORT SALES!!

In the wake of passage of SB458, lenders are struggling with how to respond.  We've had 2 separate clients today tell us that BofA has stat…

Started by Louise Dela Cruz

20 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

HOW TO GET TO INVESTOR-BANK OF NY MELLON

Trying to get directly to the investor because we are getting a run around on two items: 1) commission-reduced from 6% to 4%-(listing agent…

Started by maryanne winchester

5 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

BofA with an Old republic 2nd

I recently made a comment on the blogpost below. http://activerain.com/blogsview/1773700/old-republic-equity-credit-services-inc-puts-the-k

Started by Louise Dela Cruz

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

Listing agents on BofA short sales must now certify they have no business relationship with the buyer. What exactly does that mean?

Bank of America is now requiring a new addendum be signed by buyers and sellers for all transactions initiated after April 4. This new L…

Started by Jim Hale

23 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

How do you get BofA or the investor to discharge debt on 2nd lien?

Help!  Received approval letter for both 1st and 2nd liens from BofA.  Approval letter states investors will accept an amount the seller ha…

Started by Diane and Doug Briggs

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Tracey Martin

Need All Knowledgeable Short Sale Experts

Any Help Suggestions would be MORE than appreciated!!! I am at the point of not knowing where to go on this file with Bank of AmericaThe Ba…

Started by Heather Robins

6 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Richard Zaretsky

BoA helping agents to understand the process of a short sale.

I just like to share with you this link... https://realestateagent.bankofamerica.com/default.aspx. BOA just decided to put out information…

Started by Donna Paul

0 Feb 23, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************