All Discussions Tagged 'BOA' (32)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Auto Reject of Initial Offer - Well, I got comps...what do I do???

I just posted "initial offer" on Equator for BOA.  Just gross amount - not an upload with the contract.  Next screen......AUTO REJECT based…

Started by Christine Bohn

5 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by James Lee

Anybody else having trouble getting BOA to postpone Foreclosure date while being considered for HAFA?

Here is the letter I wrote to my negotiator this morning...Please someone give me some more ideas....I am wondering how pervasive this prob…

Started by Laura Rencher

1 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Laura Rencher

BOA claims it wants to end the suspense of the uncertainty of deficiency judgments

A recent article claims that BOA may have started to understand that the open ended threat of deficiency judgment may be backfiring on them…

Started by Dave Halpern

8 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Schneider

Short Sale Approval Letter In Hand. Snag: VA Appraisal Came In $25,000 Low! Any Suggestions?

This short sale is one of the old ones prior to Equator ( U/C in December 2009) Seller had a ratified offer that I submitted to bank at FVM…

Started by Peggy James

6 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Esther M. Camarotte

BOA has been talking to an unauthorized party on my seller's file!

So my seller called me today after she called BOA for an update.  She found out that someone named Rhonda has been calling on her file and…

Started by Stephanie Lim

3 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

Equator and traditional method

Guys, Do you have any good experience with Equator?    PROS and CONS? The reason that I'm asking you this is becuase I had an approval that…

Started by Ray Saenz

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Ray Saenz

Help! Short Sale Offer Submitted July 2009- No Response Yet

I made an offer on a house just before it was foreclosed.  The short sale offer went to BOA.  BOA short sale dept. has been giving the sell…

Started by Jeff Brown

7 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Nicole Borsey

Client just received a Foreclosure Letter on BOA Short Sale

Hello All,   My client just called me, because she just received a Foreclosure Notice from an Attorney's office stating that they are going…

Started by MeLisa Minter

13 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Schallmo

INVESTOR DECLINING EXTENSION REQUEST ON SHORT SALE APPROVAL

Has anyone ever had an extension request denied by BOA investors? Is there a way to turn it around? I have an approved BOA shortsale. Have…

Started by Tina Farinas

15 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Short sale closed today in Coral Springs FL with Bank of America

Happy to report a closed short sale today with BOA. Sellers primary residence Approved in less than 3 months (fast for BOA) $2000 higher th…

Started by Lynn Pineda

0 Nov 20, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************