Debra Enos's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Wendy: First, that is 10 Business Days.  So you need to exclude weekends and holi…"

Debra Enos replied Jul 16, 2012 to Have I Lost my Mind: BofA rant

11 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"LLC is a Limited Liability Company -  members can be an individual, partnership or c…"

Debra Enos replied Jun 20, 2012 to Is anyone else having problems with BAC negotiators not know the difference between an Corporation and an LLC?

7 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"B of A help called again.....they found the problem, at least a good portion of it. …"

Debra Enos replied May 18, 2012 to Anyone Experiencing Delay or Technical Difficulties with the New Program Started in April?

14 May 27, 2012
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

"Last paystub is not "proof of unemployment".  Should have sent over discharge letter…"

Debra Enos replied May 18, 2012 to Need a CEO at Bank of America to help with an Equator problem

20 May 24, 2012
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

"I sent a twitter to BofA_Help, asking if they are having "IT problems" and they call…"

Debra Enos replied May 18, 2012 to Anyone Experiencing Delay or Technical Difficulties with the New Program Started in April?

14 May 27, 2012
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

" Did a Co-op through REDC, they are just fabulous.  I got a response the next day. G…"

Debra Enos replied May 18, 2012 to Has any one seen an approval in 21 Days?

6 May 18, 2012
Reply by Debra Enos

"Some changes are better than no changes.  At least they are seeing the need and make…"

Debra Enos replied Apr 2, 2012 to Bank of America Webinar

20 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Call and ask for supervisor, escilation....and twitter BofA at http://twitter.com/#!…"

Debra Enos replied Dec 27, 2011 to 2nd Offfer on Shortsale Problem

3 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Lola Traylor

"Hi there! Are you requesting HAFA? Or, is it a regular short sale?  I agree with Tho…"

Debra Enos replied Nov 21, 2011 to Bof A Freddie Mac Backed SS- Just Declined!!! Need Suggestions on Getting It reconsidered!!!

10 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by ElizabethWeintraub00697006LyonRE

"Sounds like a co-op short sale which has a processing schedule........once your offe…"

Debra Enos replied Mar 9, 2011 to Ok this is new to me...

6 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************