Karen Mathers's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I just sent a copy to the chairman of our MLS department as agents are going to say…"

Karen Mathers replied Feb 11, 2013 to Bank of America Wants to Control MLS Criteria for Short Sales

33 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Bank of America Deficiency Evaluation Tool I did not realize I could upload the defi…"

Karen Mathers replied Aug 8, 2010 to Oh no it is the Bank of America Deficiency Tool!

16 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Becky Lane

"I just realized the closer sent me a working copy of the "Deficiency Tool". It is an…"

Karen Mathers replied Aug 7, 2010 to Oh no it is the Bank of America Deficiency Tool!

16 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Becky Lane

"I have been seeing it take about 2 weeks to get the approval from the investor. Long…"

Karen Mathers replied Jul 13, 2010 to Received "Upper Management Approval" waiting on Investor Approval - anyone else? What does this mean?

7 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Jerry A. Ringo

"I had a BOA short sale that went to auction. I thought I stopped the auction but BOA…"

Karen Mathers replied Feb 12, 2010 to Can you do a Short Sale if a property has been forclosed on?

12 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"I started a short sale on Equator and after I uploaded the prelim HUD and purchase c…"

Karen Mathers replied Feb 12, 2010 to What does the HELD status mean on Equator?

13 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Jeffrey J. Story

"I am curious. You say the TS company still says it is active. Did you call someone o…"

Karen Mathers replied Nov 13, 2009 to Anyone having BOA continues with Trustee Sale Date-even when they are saying no date will be set while Short Sale is in process?

10 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Klein

"I had a TS scheduled for 10/23 and two days prior (they told me I had to call 2 days…"

Karen Mathers replied Nov 10, 2009 to Anyone having BOA continues with Trustee Sale Date-even when they are saying no date will be set while Short Sale is in process?

10 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Klein

"I have a short sales with Bank of America for 5 weeks now. I have been calling in 1-…"

Karen Mathers replied Nov 2, 2009 to What is the problem with BofA and FNMA loans?

17 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Klein

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************