Paul Kuriatnyk's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"How do I upload the second offer? - If running through Equator, BOA Rep needs to rej…"

Paul Kuriatnyk replied Nov 17, 2010 to HELP! Foreclosure date is 11/28, and I have received a new offer. How do I enter new offer on Equator?

3 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Paul Kuriatnyk

"Try calling the trustee direct. Explain the circumstances. I have actually had the t…"

Paul Kuriatnyk replied Sep 3, 2010 to Equator say Reviewing but Rep says it's foreclosing?? Advice please.

2 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Paul Kuriatnyk

"It usually does not mean much other than they are still moving forward with the file…"

Paul Kuriatnyk replied Sep 3, 2010 to OFFER APPROVED -SUBJECT TO SR. BANK APPROVAL - WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

14 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Barbara, Have you ever received one of those second approvals without the seller sig…"

Paul Kuriatnyk replied Jul 13, 2010 to BOA short sale negotiator experts- I need some tips on how to get that boiler plate deficiency language removed

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Thank you very much for posting the letters! "

Paul Kuriatnyk replied Jul 13, 2010 to BOA short sale negotiator experts- I need some tips on how to get that boiler plate deficiency language removed

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Jeff, Would you be able to post a copy of one of those approval letters with the def…"

Paul Kuriatnyk replied Jul 12, 2010 to BOA short sale negotiator experts- I need some tips on how to get that boiler plate deficiency language removed

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I am sorry for your situation. Strange that you had to pay additional "fees" . Most…"

Paul Kuriatnyk replied Jul 9, 2010 to Can a short sale be reversed?

8 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Ben Racela

"Thank you... That makes sense. "

Paul Kuriatnyk replied Jul 7, 2010 to Appraisal, not BPO

7 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Kelly Magreevy

"Thank you Kim. Do you know why they appear to be doing more appraisals than BPO's? "

Paul Kuriatnyk replied Jul 7, 2010 to Appraisal, not BPO

7 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Kelly Magreevy

"You're on the right track! Hopefully now you have already recieved the approval... I…"

Paul Kuriatnyk replied Jul 6, 2010 to Guaranteed Response within 2 Business Days? among other things...

8 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Merrill

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************