"Karen, I am closing one on Monday. We originally submitted our package last March. Because my clients qualified for HAFA, we tried to wait until we have approval for the short sale prior to dropping our sales price. In July, we…"
"Don't hold your breath, Vanessa. I just hung up with our "mortgage assistance point," and 30 days after being put into the "new streamlined system," I am being told we will be in review for another 4-6 weeks. …"
"I'm in the exact same situation. Package sent in April....no response. Offer sent in July.....no response. Now saying they are not eligible for HAFA because they didn't have approval prior to offer. Investor is…"
"We were set to be sent to the investor on 9/28, but were thrown into the new system to be "reviewed" again. Package sent in April, offer sent in July.....STILL in review. They leave it sit in review until the stubs and…"
"I am in the same boat. Our short sale package was sent at the end of April, offer submitted July 26th, and still no approval for HAFA. Now they are telling me that we don't qualify because there is an offer in place."
"How do I upload the second offer? - If running through Equator, BOA Rep needs to reject and shut down current offer, and initiate new offer.
Do I need to remove the first offer? - YES, if running in Equator.
Will it delay things since the first…"
Short Sale Superstars, LLC and www.ShortSaleSuperstars.com does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers, attorneys, real estate brokers and other participants listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs, blog entries and forums are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a short sale. Short Sale Superstars, LLC takes no responsibility for the content on these pages that are written by the members of this community.