Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Neil, put it on the MLS & ask the seller what they want to do as far as showing…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Sep 18, 2013 to HAFA Listing Price Artificially LOW. Fear mob attacks if left active 7 days

10 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by ElizabethWeintraub00697006LyonRE

"You need to submit asap and see what can be done. Then, b of a should be able to pos…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Jun 19, 2013 to last minute short sale

6 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Katherine Muhs

"Actually Kevin, he cannot do HAFA because the 1st lien is more than $729k. Have you…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Mar 25, 2013 to Has anyone seen B of A allow the Buyer to Contribute towards Seller's Relocation in Short Sale?

9 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"My understanding is that the seller incentive unless it was HAFA with $3,000 will no…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Nov 29, 2012 to Service Release and Co-op Short sale

6 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by ElizabethWeintraub00697006LyonRE

"Still have the social media team at Bank of America working on this.....to be contin…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Oct 18, 2012 to Anyone Postpone Bank of America Servicer Release during Short Sale?

9 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Hi Erica & AnaLee-- I'm still working on it :-( Thanks SO MUCH for your help. Wi…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Oct 17, 2012 to Anyone Postpone Bank of America Servicer Release during Short Sale?

9 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Hi AnaLee, what stage were you at with the short sale when you got them to postpone…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Oct 9, 2012 to Anyone Postpone Bank of America Servicer Release during Short Sale?

9 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"B of A wants everyone's names on the HUD and they put all names on the short sale ap…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Sep 27, 2011 to Borrowers on Loan But Not on Title and BofA - Need help

3 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Hi I have had sellers go with HAFA for Bank of America without an offer. (there is a…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Sep 6, 2011 to BoA HAFA approved sellers -- verbally approved, no letter yet -- HELP!

8 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Caroline, I am not a mortgage broker myself-- however, I would have them speak to on…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Jul 24, 2011 to Short Sale Today... When are you eligible to buy tomorrow?

5 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Napua Lucas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************