Stephanie Lim's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"The attorney from the title company was told by legal there is no legal proceeding a…"

Stephanie Lim replied Apr 12, 2012 to BOA has file on HOLD--saying pending legal action when there is none?

6 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"Strange turn of events...contacted social media team last Friday.  Nothing happening…"

Stephanie Lim replied Apr 5, 2012 to BOA has file on HOLD--saying pending legal action when there is none?

6 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"I would be happy to contribute as well. Have a very recent BOA one where we were ess…"

Stephanie Lim replied Aug 27, 2010 to Looking for people with bad short sale experience for news storya

24 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"What Wendy said... in my experience BOA waits until a couple of days before to cance…"

Stephanie Lim replied Jul 28, 2010 to Please help Me!! (Short Sale Hell)

6 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Edwards

"I laughed until I cried... (guess that incorporates both the funny and sad, huh?)"

Stephanie Lim replied Jul 26, 2010 to Let's take a vote from the Short Sale Superstars web site on this B of A training video - Funny, or, The Sad Truth

10 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"That's awesome, congrats!!! Equator can be aggravating, but I love the way it's turn…"

Stephanie Lim replied Jul 24, 2010 to Closed a BofA short sale today

4 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"That's awesome! Congratulations!"

Stephanie Lim replied Jul 24, 2010 to Short Sale Approved BofA in Less Than 30 days

29 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Lordbock

"I always negotiate all of the costs I can back to the buyer in the beginning to avoi…"

Stephanie Lim replied Jul 24, 2010 to Can anyone give me a detailed list of exactly what fees BofA will NOT pay for?

6 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"Shannon--sounds like a BOA HELOC. That has been my experience with their HELOC proce…"

Stephanie Lim replied Jul 24, 2010 to Need help with BofA 2nd -- charge-off language

6 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Jean Beymer

"We've definitely gotten GREAT help from John in the past from one that had gone on f…"

Stephanie Lim replied Jul 24, 2010 to Sent an email to the VP of the foreclosure dept today

4 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Amy Merrill

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************