Karen Key Smith's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Girl you are so right about calling!!!! I never trust what they tell me at B of A an…"

Karen Key Smith replied Feb 13, 2010 to What does the HELD status mean on Equator?

13 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Jeffrey J. Story

"Elizabeth, So far MOST times when I have a short sale that they are looking at then…"

Karen Key Smith replied Feb 7, 2010 to What does the HELD status mean on Equator?

13 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Jeffrey J. Story

"We are using Equator for the first time so the verdict is still out and I tend to sl…"

Karen Key Smith replied Feb 4, 2010 to Don't put your seller's loan number in the email subject line!

14 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"I know I could not believe it when it happened to me because I kept wondering why th…"

Karen Key Smith replied Feb 2, 2010 to Don't put your seller's loan number in the email subject line!

14 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"Thanks so very much for that great wisdom about Wachovia and Citi.... but all my fol…"

Karen Key Smith replied Feb 1, 2010 to Need advice on whether to take a BofA listing

10 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Karen Key Smith

"Scott Oh my goodness you mean you have actually had a bank that DOES NOT check finan…"

Karen Key Smith replied Jan 30, 2010 to Need advice on whether to take a BofA listing

10 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Karen Key Smith

"Makoto, I learned that the hard way a few months ago and it cost us a loss of a shor…"

Karen Key Smith replied Jan 30, 2010 to Don't put your seller's loan number in the email subject line!

14 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"Oh my goodness, I love it when you replace the buyer!!! yahoooo I need a new buyer f…"

Karen Key Smith replied Jan 22, 2010 to A second BofA short sale closed today!!!! Panama City Beach single family home!

8 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Thanks Kylee, I have never tried the Recontrust approach as I am usually just beggin…"

Karen Key Smith replied Jan 15, 2010 to Investors not pushing off auction date

11 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by James Franko

"That has EXACTLY been my experience with B of A on a couple of occasions that we had…"

Karen Key Smith replied Jan 15, 2010 to Investors not pushing off auction date

11 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by James Franko

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************