Cami Pinsak's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Tell them both, but B of A is the one who will be stopping the sale.  The guidelines…"

Cami Pinsak replied Mar 4, 2011 to Need help with HAFA short sale in HAFA approval process but Trustee Sale's 3 weeks away!

13 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Shannon Renner

"If this is a regular HAFA short sale, the servicer can not sell the house at trust s…"

Cami Pinsak replied Mar 4, 2011 to Need help with HAFA short sale in HAFA approval process but Trustee Sale's 3 weeks away!

13 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Shannon Renner

"Yes - I had on go up from 380K to 410K... and I don't think that B of A is alone. Al…"

Cami Pinsak replied Oct 1, 2010 to Counter-offer 2nd time higher than previous counter-offer- Anyone encounter this foolishness before?

8 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jon Zolsky

"I was just told that file could be escalated if no communication from negotiator in…"

Cami Pinsak replied Sep 23, 2010 to Delay with Bank of America

7 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Dolly Ortiz

"Way to go Amy! My fingers are crossed for you!"

Cami Pinsak replied Jul 23, 2010 to Sent an email to the VP of the foreclosure dept today

4 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Amy Merrill

"I don't know if a short sale is better than a foreclosure in all cases. It depends o…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jun 29, 2010 to Why would sellers Short Sale vs. Forelcosure if the bank can get a Deficiency Judgement?

6 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Lisa Lucas, CRS, CDPE

"Because Short Sales are so precarious, we always continue to show property to our bu…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jun 25, 2010 to MI company wants seller to sign promissory note - can this be negotiated?

8 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Deidre St. Romain

"The B of A HELOC package does have that portion. Not really sure what good it does t…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jun 24, 2010 to Bank of America is 2nd- Question regarding forms they require from borrower

5 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"I spoke to someone at Short Sales in the HELOC and said "they don't get into negotia…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jun 21, 2010 to Contacts for B of A HELOC

4 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Cami Pinsak

"Bryant is right. You can do your own appraisal and have listing agent submit it to b…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jun 16, 2010 to BPO way too high... what can I do?

9 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Gunna Voigt

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************