Rachael Babinchak's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"The variance is not the last piece, but it's getting closer to the final approval. W…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Nov 7, 2012 to Variance

4 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Knock on wood I've not had MI problems in a couple years, but when I did it was with…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Oct 15, 2012 to MI approval with condition of paying full balance owed?

8 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"No stupid questions, only stupid people don't ask and make stupid mistakes...we're a…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Sep 26, 2012 to What is an acceptable approval to close on FHA short sales?

6 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Love it when it works...maybe they will get tired of hearing from all of us on the f…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Sep 25, 2012 to OFFER WAS COUNTER AND RECOUNTER AND THEN ACCEPTED BOTH TIMES AND OFFER WAS DECLINE BOTH TIMES

6 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Rachael Babinchak

"What about converting the 2nd lien to a unsecured, personal loan?  I'm in AZ but was…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Sep 17, 2012 to Settlement Offer Question

12 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Pattilynn Guilford

"http://shortsalesuperstars.com/group/bankofamericashortsales/forum/topics/offer-was-…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Sep 12, 2012 to Incompetent and Unprofessional Assistance with BOA!

3 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"I put a short synopsis of the hardship to humanize the sellers too."

Rachael Babinchak replied Sep 11, 2012 to OFFER WAS COUNTER AND RECOUNTER AND THEN ACCEPTED BOTH TIMES AND OFFER WAS DECLINE BOTH TIMES

6 Sep 25, 2012

"I emailed the President  [email protected] Within hours, the gal b…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Sep 11, 2012 to OFFER WAS COUNTER AND RECOUNTER AND THEN ACCEPTED BOTH TIMES AND OFFER WAS DECLINE BOTH TIMES

6 Sep 25, 2012

"Lenders I've worked with would never have ordered an appraisal, conducted an apprais…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Sep 11, 2012 to Bank of America Counter offer? Unusual or not?

6 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Require all three of these methods that e-signer would use to authenticate themselve…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Sep 11, 2012 to How Would You Answer This Bank of America Survey About E Signatures?

6 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************