Tracey Martin's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Tell your client what you were told and give her the options. She can continue to pa…"

Tracey Martin replied Mar 1, 2010 to Client is current on payments, but relocated out of state. BofA declined...

3 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Kevin Coffey

"I have a really difficult time understanding why the banks do not see us as "allies…"

Tracey Martin replied Feb 18, 2010 to Contacting The Bank Of America Short Sale Executive Matt Vernon?

3 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Jim Hale

"It has been my experience that B of A will not forgive the deficiency in writing. Do…"

Tracey Martin replied Feb 18, 2010 to Bank of America waiving future deficiency judgements

25 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Karen Holley

"That is so true!!!! "

Tracey Martin replied Feb 10, 2010 to Time line before short sale client can purchase again.

21 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by William C. Black

"Thanks for the info. It looks like this applies to FHA loans, correct? "

Tracey Martin replied Feb 9, 2010 to Time line before short sale client can purchase again.

21 Apr 23, 2012

"Thanks for the info."

Tracey Martin replied Feb 5, 2010 to Bank of America and VA, FHA Short Sales

17 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Barbara Lebrecht

"Terrifying isn't it. "

Tracey Martin replied Feb 5, 2010 to Time line before short sale client can purchase again.

21 Apr 23, 2012

"That's what I thought. Thank you so much for the feed back. "

Tracey Martin replied Feb 5, 2010 to Time line before short sale client can purchase again.

21 Apr 23, 2012

"It sounds good but I have a few concerns. It sounds like paying back property taxes…"

Tracey Martin replied Feb 3, 2010 to New HAFA Initiative

8 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Rosemary Brooks

"Wow, that is too bad. How did you find out that you missed the window? Do you have a…"

Tracey Martin replied Jan 18, 2010 to HELP...BofA Short Sale Declined b/c I could not upload offer in REOtrans quick enough

3 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************