All Discussions Tagged 'short' (18)

← Back to Help Me!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IRS personal tax lien clouding title

Has anyone had success getting the IRS to release a personal (not property) tax lien on a short sale? I am in escrow on a house for $420,00…

Started by tim hyde

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by tim hyde

HELP OCWEN will not allow buyer to pay 2nd

Help I'm the buyer agent on this short sale.   We have the approval from the 1st & 2nd.  The2nd has gone to a collection agency and is…

Started by Janice L.

0 Jul 21, 2010

Patriot Bank

Has anyone ever done a short sale with Patriot Bank?  I think they are a regional bank.   I'm getting ready to do one on a property in Plan…

Started by Kent Dills

0 May 13, 2010

Multiple Offers On A Short Sale Already In Review.

What do you guys do when you submit a complete short sale package (with offer) and a week or two later you get another offer. Do you submit…

Started by Mori Langshaw Sr

13 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Paola Martinsen

any suggestion on overcoming HUD's 18 month owner occupancy rule?

FHA short sale with GMAC-foreclosure date is Jan. 5 2010. Submitted complete Short Sale package to GMAC loss mitigation last week-they have…

Started by Christy Cole

4 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Dawn Maloney

No hardship but very upside-down rental property

I have clients who want to attempt a short sale on their rental property. They paid about $600k and now it is worth $400k, after their rent…

Started by Stephanie Anderson

5 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Anderson

Voluntary Relocation, and Short Sale

My Wife and I are considering a job in another state, it would allow her to stay at home with our son, and would be a nice positive progres…

Started by Ben Carlson

2 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Eric M. Boyd

BOA Short Sale Issue!

BOA negotiator just declined an offer for $611k. Their BPO came in at $890K. Which is way to high to begin with. Negotiator was very clear…

Started by Rita Burke

6 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Karla Leahy

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************