Kent Dills's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Robert, I agree with Bryant's logic. But, check with a CPA who's well-versed in the…"

Kent Dills replied Jun 29, 2010 to Quick question regarding Federal tax credit

2 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Kent Dills

"Kate, I agree with Wendy. $3,000 sounds like a nice round #. Start with that."

Kent Dills replied Jun 17, 2010 to Quick question on filling out the HUD

4 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Brigitte Powell

"Timothy, Call around some of the local real estate offices and ask for references t…"

Kent Dills replied Jun 9, 2010 to Mandatory Relocation: Options? Is a short sale, deed in lieu of foreclosure...advice appreciated

3 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Debbie Franklyn

"Awe, shucks! It was nothing, ma'am! ;-)"

Kent Dills replied May 31, 2010 to What to do if the MGIC Insurance is not responding to the lender?

4 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"Wanda, try calling MGIC at either: 1. Claims department - 800-272-4071 Ext. 2 2. Tim…"

Kent Dills replied May 28, 2010 to What to do if the MGIC Insurance is not responding to the lender?

4 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"Myra, John's got the details correct - as usual. Follow those directions and you wil…"

Kent Dills replied May 25, 2010 to Only need to do a Short Sale on the 2nd mortgage - Is the process the same?

4 May 25, 2010
Reply by Kent Dills

"Myra, you only have to submit the package to the 2nd lien holder. Process is exactly…"

Kent Dills replied May 24, 2010 to Only need to do a Short Sale on the 2nd mortgage - Is the process the same?

4 May 25, 2010
Reply by Kent Dills

"John, I've NEVER heard of the lender being REQUIRED to pay delinquent property taxes…"

Kent Dills replied May 19, 2010 to Delinquent property taxes

3 May 21, 2010
Reply by Sam Purtle

"Susan, pardon my frankness but the seller is under no obligation to continue to nego…"

Kent Dills replied May 19, 2010 to Representing Buyer with executed sales contract. Bank has countered. Seller wants to send in another buyer contract instead of a counter from my buyer.

5 May 20, 2010
Reply by Susan Goulding

"Gwendolyn, As in all property purchases, most all terms and conditions are negotiab…"

Kent Dills replied Apr 5, 2010 to Buyer To Pay Past Due Home Association Fees

5 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Katerina Gasset

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************