Cami Pinsak's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"If its only a couple hundred bucks, maybe you and the cooperating agent could split…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jul 12, 2013 to My seller removed fixtures

3 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Cami Pinsak

"email me @ [email protected]"

Cami Pinsak replied Oct 16, 2012 to RTR (Chase Debt Collector)

2 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Actually, the ex homeowner is still the borrower on the account.  The bank will want…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jun 1, 2012 to HOA foreclosed the homeowner now the HOA is asking me to do a Short Sale

2 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Jimena Paridee

"Uh...what bank?"

Cami Pinsak replied Apr 5, 2011 to Escalating to a Supervisor!!!

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Liz Rolfe

"If you are willing to wait, then it is no harm, no foul! All they can do is say "no"…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jun 25, 2010 to Negotiating an Addendum with BOA. Anyone had success?

3 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Cami Pinsak

"It may be negotiated. You may also have to start the process over since technically,…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jun 25, 2010 to Negotiating an Addendum with BOA. Anyone had success?

3 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Cami Pinsak

"I think it would be ok. You need to let him know the parameters of the sale, though.…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jun 24, 2010 to Chapter 13 Bankruptcy ..Seller wants to stop foreclosure but don't want to keep the house

3 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"If it is discharged - no I do not believe so. My experience has been that there is o…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jun 23, 2010 to Bankruptcy filed last year and discharged can you do a short sale?

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"definitely counsel your cooperating agent that this may be a while...Get some good b…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jun 23, 2010 to Bankruptcy filed last year and discharged can you do a short sale?

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"Mine was last year - so Equator was just getting started. But I would say Yes."

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************