BOA is declining short sale file due to the fact that they could NOT find the address on active status on ZILLOW ?????? I have send the MLS and history showing a continious marketing on the MLS directly from our MLS system.  BOA "complaince department" says that those MLS are NOT acceptable they have to go to what the public site is showing. Is BOA for real?  Please help! I am loosing my cool here...

Thanks for all your help in advance,

Wanda Martinez

850-596-1205

Views: 2677

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are confused.  The word "care" and BOA do not compute.  This is a file #..that's is ALL.  More and more files, less and less human interaction.  The Banksters in motion..

Also, if you post to KWLS, it automatically goes to zillow

Thanks for all your information, knowledge and profesionalism. :)

Keep us updated.  

Will do all over the social media for sure... Thanks Wendy!

OMG, once an offer comes in in our MLS, it isn't IN ACTIVE STATUS anymore and gets pulled down from the internet.  In Trulia it changes to "off market" but I am not sure how it shows in Zillow, but I NEVER have heard of that before.  That's crazy.

Smitty, I think it still shows in Zillow.  We are in the same office and I suspect that she checked the box to NOT allow automated evaluations on MLS and that keeps it from showing up on Zillow.  Sounds like a dingaling processor.  Twitter help will fix it

We believe that is what happened.  Also, the social depatment in ZIllow had send BOA a letter sayign that is against their user agreeement for any lending institution to use third party like Zillow as their way of making a fianl decision on any particular file.  After the communication ZIllow still waiting for BOA to respond????

Thanks Smitty,  I know and explained that to them but what they are failling to see is the MLS history showing one MLS number no interruptions but only when status changes due to offer of back on the market status.

Will keep you posted as well....

BofA never ceases to amaze me.  That is incredible.  (had to throw in my 2 cents worth).  No bad feelings towards Zillow, but they aren't exactly 100% accurate in their information.  I had a negotiator once try to decline our comps, because they were different than what was showing in Zillow.  Ahhhh, the lovely world of short sales!  Just keep on keepin' on-eventually someone with some sense will find their way to you, hopefully!

I love when we share feelings and facts... One of the biggest fact is that we are Realtors selling their inventory and we need to cooperate with one another. You are the bomb, Corinn!!!

Even Zillow and Trulia acknowledge that they are not 100% accurate in their information and only MLS sites should be trusted.  I am NOT loosing hope.... Thanks again!

Hi Wanda, they are not going by zillow. Chances are during the time of the BPO, internal appraisal or audit review, the property was not active. Resubmit your file and get a different negotiator. But your offer is likey too low. Because if the offer was good, it doesn't matter if the property was listed or not.

Sterling Rose

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************