Smitty's Discussions (1,314)

Discussions Replied To (1059) Replies Latest Activity

"File with the consumer protection finance bureau and your AG's office The more these…"

Smitty replied Oct 9 to Where can we report to Chase the unprofessional treatment their clients are been subjected with SPS

5 Oct 9
Reply by Smitty

"Yes.  Had it happen with a Rushmore serviced loan where I spoke to investor and bypa…"

Smitty replied Mar 18 to HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?

4 Mar 19
Reply by Minna Reid

"I've seen something similar, but not called due diligence fee.  Basically is a relea…"

Smitty replied Mar 18 to Due Diligence Fee & Short Sale

2 Mar 18
Reply by Smitty

"Doesn't seem to be up anymore "

Smitty replied Feb 19 to Freddie Mac loan lookup

3 Feb 19
Reply by Tony Morales

"I tried two short sales with caliber. When both denied for no valid reasons, we stop…"

Smitty replied Jan 22 to CALIBER HOME LOANS

4 Jan 22
Reply by Smitty

"Agreed.  I feel like every file I need to do a dispute on.  Literally everything is…"

Smitty replied Jan 22 to Value Disputes

2 Jan 23
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"they are doing the same thing to me right now.  They made a wife who is ON THE DEED…"

Smitty replied Jul 24, 2018 to OCWEN NIGHTMARE!!!!! WONT initiate a file it is an Estate! And now put it on auction list!

3 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Yes and spread the word.  There is a strong change MLS will prohibit the practice of…"

Smitty replied May 28, 2018 to Xome

1 May 28, 2018
Reply by Smitty

"The validation program is bogus.  To validate the market value, you would order a bp…"

Smitty replied May 28, 2018 to Nationstar’s Fraudulent Price Validation Program (Xome.com)

3 May 28, 2018
Reply by Smitty

"If the offer price is $450,000 then the NET to the first and second lien would be le…"

Smitty replied May 28, 2018 to Preliminary Seller's Disclosure Form Rejection: Bad Math or A Bank Negotiating Tactic

2 May 28, 2018
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2019   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************