All Discussions Tagged 'short' (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BofA SS approved and MI Declined it COLD

Can any one give words of wisdom about negotiating when a MI company coldly declines a short sale.  We got approval from BofA with terms cl…

Started by Melanie Ross

3 May 17, 2010
Reply by Anna Boyd

Chase/Chase Short Sale

Chase/Chase short sale.    California - all purchase money-- except Chase did a loan mod and put sellers into a buy down interest rate 2 ye…

Started by Susan Goulding

0 May 13, 2010

Servicers wanting payment of a Short Sale fee

Lately, I've run into two servicers asking for Sellers or Buyers to pay them a Short Sale processing fee, management fee or whatever they c…

Started by Lynn Pineda

19 May 7, 2010
Reply by Lori Arnold

Yet another Bank of America short sale post....Please Help?! READER ADVISORY***LONG POST***

I apologize for the length, but below is our story....any comments suggestions are extremely appreciated!  Thanks to all for your valuable…

Started by Steven W

9 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Steven W

Short Sale package with a Sales agreement

I have a short sale but my buyer just doesn't want to wait for the long process.  Do you think the bank will accept it with a sales agreeme…

Started by Donna Paul

3 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Mr Stallioninc

Nationpoint & First Franklin

I have a short sale involving First Franklin and Nationpoint.Does it make sense that Nationpoint originated this loan and they loaned 40k a…

Started by Mary Wilcox

2 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Mary Wilcox

CDPE

I am just finishing on line class from Certified Distressed Property Expert. Anyone else taken this course? Has a lot of great information.

Started by David Wiggins

43 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Steve Ladd

Comments about the Negotiator interview Part 2

Comments about the Negotiator interview Part 2 It brought to my attention on the Negotiator interview a comment that the negotiator did…

Started by Ray Saenz

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Ray Saenz

BOA - Equator: Negotiator Tasks are Late 5 Days

I have done everything, and borrower has done everything on BOA/SS site too.  All of our tasks are complete and confirmed by BOA/Equator re…

Started by Christine Bohn

3 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Juan Reyes

B of A

This seems to be the question all of us wish we had a more clear answer to here in the Pacific Northwest.Typically B of A is our toughest s…

Started by Carrie Haymond

3 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Ray Saenz

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************