All Discussions Tagged 'short' (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does any one have advice about or a good contact at Pulaski Bank???

I have a client who's doing a short sale.  Their second is with Pulaski Bank.  The negotiator assigned is in my opinion unreasonable.  The…

Started by Jana Reyes

1 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

41 Months worth of Shadow Inventory

I just got this sent to me and it's very depressinghttp://www.dsnews.com/articles/sp-460b-shadow-inventory-will-take-41-months-to-clear-201…

Started by Randy Randolph

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by VIctor T. Gurrola

OCWEN-blatantly raising payment HELP Pls!

I have a future client that is trying to handle his retention of his home thru OCWEN's program. He said he worked out a 700 dollar reduced…

Started by Mary Wilcox

2 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Mary Wilcox

The Arizona Short Sale Addendum to the purchase contract must be changed

In Arizona our state association (Arizona Association of Realtors; AAR) has strived to generate standard contract forms that provide consis…

Started by Mike Horton

0 Sep 25, 2010

we closed on a short sale and the next day was told the house wasn't ours

We just had a situation with a short sale that everyone has said they have never heard of. I'm curious what you all think about this and wh…

Started by emily

1 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Mike Horton

Commercial Property Short Sales?

Where can I get more information on the differences for Commercial Property Short Sale requirements as opposed to Residential property requ…

Started by Kimberley Kelly

2 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Rick Trono

Is anyone familiar with Metro Mortgage Services, LLC as a short sale negotiator?

I have a client seriously looking at a short sale listing in which "Metro Mortgage Services, LLC" is the professional negotiator hired by t…

Started by Darla Maddalone

0 Sep 7, 2010

SHORT SALE APPROVED by UNITED GUARANTEE in 2 weeks!!

WOW!!    Received Approval on United Guarantee 2nd in 2 weeks!  Thank you UG!   This is again another fast Short Sale approval on a 2nd l…

Started by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

5 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Laura Marshall

second mortgage

I had friends who had a first with one bank and a second with B of A.  B of A had agreed to the short sale and did not, at that time, reque…

Started by Betsy Hartge

3 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Valorie Stover Quality Realtor

Three Short Sale Offers -Some Buyers Agents Don't Get It!!

This week I had three offers on short sales. Despite my MLS instructions to allow 120 days for approval, each has a 30-45 day closing! In a…

Started by Wendy Rulnick

18 May 28, 2010
Reply by Anthony Count

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************